Mccarley

My photo
I love fashion and vintage tops, especially pretty ones in velvet and lace. Romping through thrift stores and vintage shops is how i like to spend my time. I have red hair and its a pain. One day i will be a fashion editor living in New York.

Sunday, January 27, 2013

The 10 Item Wardrobe




wardrobe




I spent most of the morning cleaning out my closet. I don't have the best space to work with and i had way to many clothes that just weren't my style any more. My style is a lot more grown up this year and i found myself getting rid of alot of band t shirts and graphic prints... I'm trying to apply the "10 Item Wardrobe" to my closet, but obviously not just keep only 10 things. I've come up with a list of 10 basics that really describe who i am and then i have made my closet revolve around those 10 things.

The 10 Item Wardrobe... 

A black dress 
Black skinny jeans 
A loose fitting dolman sleeve top
A cotton maxi skirt 
A flannel 
Leggings 
A tshirt dress 
A cardigan
A chambray top 
A stripped boatneck t shirt 

No comments:

Post a Comment